2018 Cruise to the Edge
Join us on our 5th voyage of Cruise to the Edge, sailing from Tampa, Florida on Saturday, February 3, 2018 for five days and nights of dynamic, non-stop performances from Progressive Rock’s most incredible and influential artists!
We are excited to host our guests once again aboard Royal Caribbean’s, Brilliance of the Seas. This ship is a favorite amongst CTTE veterans and showcases some of the finest music venues on the high seas!
With an incredible line-up of artists including, YES, Marillion, Steve Hackett, Sons of Apollo, Saga, Anathema, Gong, Haken, Carl Palmer’s ELP Legacy, Martin Barre, Glass Hammer, Life Signs, Knifeworld, Moon Safari, Thank you Scientist, Sound Of Contact and many more, this will be an experience you won’t want to miss!
This exclusive cruise charter is a fantasy camp for progressive rock enthusiasts, with mind-blowing entertainment, activities and fun…the experience is over the top! Reservations will open on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 with cabins starting at $1249 per person (double occupancy, plus government taxes, fees and gratuities)…Be prepared to grab your spot aboard!
As in past years, our 2018 cruise will feature an optional Pre-Cruise Party in Tampa on the evening of Friday, February 2nd. Time, location, artists and other details will be announced in the weeks leading up to sailing…STAY TUNED!
YOUR CRUISE TO THE EDGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Roundtrip, 5-night Cruise to the Edge from Tampa, Florida aboard Royal Caribbean’s award-winning Brilliance of the Seas!
• Two exciting ports of call, Belize and Costa Maya, Mexico.
• All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
• Complimentary Access to Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
• Assigned seating in select Main Theater performances.
• Incredible Progressive Rock Concerts, Events & Activities . . . the action never stops!
• Optional Pre- Party in Tampa, Florida on Friday, February 2, 2018.