The sooner you book, the better your cabin and theater seating assignment . . . as with the first Cruise to the Edge sailing, cabins and seats are assigned in the order of guest booking.
All pricing listed below is per person based on the number of guests in the selected cabin. Mandatory government taxes, fees, and gratuities of $225 per person are additional, and will be added automatically to your reservation.
|Interior – Category 1 - Sold Out|
|Interior – Category 2 - Sold Out|
|Interior – Category 3||$999||$779||$650||$1749|
|Oceanview – Category 4 or 5 - Sold Out|
|Standard Balcony – Category 6 - Sold Out||n/a||n/a|
|Large Balcony – Category 7, 8 or 9||$1299||$1009||$800*||$2349|
|Large Balcony – Category 10, 11||$1399||$1079||$850*||$2549|
|Large Balcony – Category 12 with VIP - Sold Out
|*Cabins have a total of 3 beds only. Two Twin Beds that convert to a European King and a double pull out sofa bed.|
Single = 1 Person | Double = 2 People | Triple = 3 People | Quad = 4 People
*Children 11 & under are FREE when sharing a cabin with 2 full fare paying adults. Government taxes, fees and prepaid gratuities of $225 are mandatory for all passengers regardless of age.
The Cruise to the Edge VIP Package Includes:
- Early Entry to and best seating assignments to all Main Showroom Performances…Guaranteed first 12 rows
- VIP Check-in
- VIP Cocktail Party
- VIP Commemorative Gift and Goody Bag
- Special Cruise to the Edge VIP Credentials
YACHT CLUB & AUREA SUITES, SUITE UPGRADE PROGRAM
Due to the limited number of Yacht Club and Aurea Suites, we will not be taking reservations initially. However, an allotment of suites will be made available via random lottery in order to make it fair for everyone who is interested. If you would like to purchase one of these suites, you will be able to make a request after you have completed you booking. Here is the process:
- Make your booking either online or via our toll free number.
- Once your booking is completed, you will receive an email with a link to a registration page to request entry into the Suite Upgrade Program.
- Complete the Suite Upgrade Program Request Form at the provided link.
- Names will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, October 30, 2013. Guests will be contacted the following week in order of the lottery draw and will be given a choice of the available suites.
- Guests will be required to pay the cost difference between their existing booked cabin and the suite that is selected. The cost difference shall require no additional initial deposit while the Payment Plan due dates (see below) will apply. If any guest selected in the drawing decides not to take advantage of the suite upgrade, additional names will be selected as required until all the suites are taken.
- Please note that only booked guests may join the Suite Lottery Upgrade Program.
- Yacht Club and Aurea Suite pricing ranges between $2,499 and $3,699 per person and will include VIP amenities that will be announced in the next few weeks. For more on the Yacht Club, visit: http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/MSC-Yacht-Club/Overview.aspx.
|SUITES WITH VIP EXPERIENCE||Double||Triple||Quad||Single|
|Aurea Suite with Panoramic Views – Category 13||$2399||$1849||$1350||$4798|
|Aurea Suite with Balcony – Category 14||$2599||$1979||$1450||$5198|
|Yacht Club Suite||$2999||$2109||$1650||$5998|
|Yacht Club Executive/Family Suite with Panoramic Views||$3299||$2779||$6598|
All cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers.
Your cruise fare does not include government fees and taxes, fuel surcharges, transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty and à la carte restaurants, laundry, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, soda, mineral water, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, onboard gratuities to the ship’s personnel, or any other items of a personal nature.