Cruise to the Edge, the greatest Prog Rock Vacation on Earth, will hit the high seas again in 2018!
Join us on our 5th voyage of Cruise to the Edge, sailing from Tampa, Florida on Saturday, February 3, 2018 for five days and nights of dynamic, non-stop performances from Progressive Rock’s most incredible and influential artists!
We are excited to host our guests once again aboard Royal Caribbean’s, Brilliance of the Seas. This ship is a favorite amongst CTTE veterans and showcases some of the finest music venues on the high seas!
With an incredible line-up of artists including, YES, Marillion, Saga, Anathema, Gong, Haken, Martin Barre, Glass Hammer, Life Signs, Knifeworld, Moon Safari, Thank you Scientist, Sound Of Contact and many more, this will be an experience you won’t want to miss!
This exclusive cruise charter is a fantasy camp for progressive rock enthusiasts, with mind-blowing entertainment, activities and fun…the experience is over the top! Reservations will open on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 with cabins starting at $1249 per person (double occupancy, plus government taxes, fees and gratuities)…Be prepared to grab your spot aboard!
As in past years, our 2018 cruise will feature an optional Pre-Cruise Party in Tampa on the evening of Friday, February 2nd. Time, location, artists and other details will be announced in the weeks leading up to sailing…STAY TUNED!
YOUR CRUISE TO THE EDGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Roundtrip, 5-night Cruise to the Edge from Tampa, Florida aboard Royal Caribbean’s award-winning Brilliance of the Seas!
- Two exciting ports of call, Belize and Costa Maya, Mexico.
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- Assigned seating in select Main Theater performances.
- Incredible Progressive Rock Concerts, Events & Activities . . . the action never stops!
- Optional Pre- Party in Tampa, Florida on Friday, February 2, 2018.
All cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and buffet, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc.), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers.
*Your cruise fare does NOT include government fees and taxes, fuel surcharges, transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty and à la carte restaurants, room service, laundry, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, soda, mineral water, bottled water, medical expenses, spa treatments, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, travel insurance or any other items of a personal nature.
Please note that your cruise fare also does NOT include onboard gratuities to the ship’s personnel. These will be automatically added to your on board account at Royal Caribbean’s prevailing per person/per day rate. These gratuities are mandatory and may NOT be waived.