2019 Cruise to the Edge
CRUISE TO THE EDGE
February 4 – 9, 2019 • Departing from Tampa, Florida
Cruise to the Edge, the greatest Prog Rock Vacation on Earth, will hit the high seas again in 2019!
Join us on our 6th voyage of Cruise to the Edge, sailing from Tampa, Florida on Monday, February 4, 2019. Expect another incredible cruise with some of Progressive Rock’s most influential artists, your fellow Cruise to the Edge Alumni, plus new friends. As always you can expect all the great events and production that sets our cruises apart from the rest. This is going to be a cruise to remember!
We are excited to host our guests aboard, Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas, a favorite amongst CTTE veterans and showcasing some of the finest music venues on the high seas, including our insanely huge Pool Stage!! This exclusive cruise charter is a fantasy camp for Progressive Rock enthusiasts, with mind-blowing entertainment, activities and fun…the experience is over the top!
Last year, the Brilliance of the Seas was rated the #1 ship in the Royal Caribbean fleet for overall performance, particularly the tremendous staff that has always been so welcoming to our Cruise to the Edge Family. She should look amazing when we board her next year as the Brilliance of the Seas is getting a “refresh” in 2018!
Reservations to the general public will open on Wednesday, March 28, 2018…Be prepared to grab your spot aboard!
YOUR CRUISE TO THE EDGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Roundtrip, 5-night Cruise to the Edge from Tampa, Florida aboard Royal Caribbean’s award-winning Brilliance of the Seas!
- Two exciting ports of call, Key West, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico.
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to the Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- Assigned seating in select Main Theatre performances.
- Incredible Progressive Rock Concerts, Events & Activities . . . the action never stops!