Your Cruise to the Edge Reservation includes the following:
- Roundtrip, 5-night Cruise to the Edge sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida on Royal Caribbean’s incredible Mariner of the Seas!
- Two exciting ports of call – The Private Isle of Labadee and CocoCay, Bahamas.
- Assigned seating for select concerts in the main theatre as well as general seating/open seating to the additional concerts on board.
- Photo Experiences with MOST (not all) artists and bands. Our professional photographers will capture these images and they will be available for download free of charge 2-3 weeks after sailing at www.vipcruisephotos.com.**
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to the Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- Incredible Concerts, Events & Activities . . . the action never stops! Details to follow soon.
**Due to possible new restrictions, Photo Experience will only take place if deemed safe to do so.
All base cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc.), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers. PLEASE NOTE STANDARD ONBOARD GRATUITIES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR CABIN FARE.
*Your base cruise fare does not include a mandatory fee supplement of $299 per person for merchant fees, government taxes and fees. These will be automatically added to your reservation during booking.
Fare also does not include fuel surcharges (if applicable), airfare, transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty restaurants, room service, laundry, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, soda, mineral water, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, travel insurance, or any other items of a personal nature.